11 EVENTS TO ATTEND THIS SPRING IN CHARLESTON
Make a jaunt to Charleston this spring and you’ll find us exploring hidden garden courtyards and antebellum mansions, cheering on the leading ladies of tennis courtside at the Volvo Car Stadium and lacing up our tennis shoes for a world-class 10K race over the longest cable-stayed bridge in North America. Scroll on to discover 11 reasons to spring to Charleston. See you soon!
1. Annual Festival of Houses & Gardens / March 13 – April 18 / learn moreANNUAL FESTIVAL OF HOUSES & GARDENS
2. Colour of Music Festival / March 27 – 30 / learn moreCOLOUR OF MUSIC FESTIVAL
3. Volvo Car Open / March 30 – April 7 / learn moreVOLVO CAR OPEN
4. Flowertown Festival / April 5 – April 7 / learn more
5. Cooper River Bridge Run / April 6 / learn more
6. Lowcountry Cajun Festival / April 7 / learn more
7. Mt. Pleasant Blessing of the Fleet And Seafood Festival / April 28 / learn more
8. North Charleston Arts Fest / May 1 – 5 / learn moreNORTH CHARLESTON ARTS FEST
9. Charleston Gallery Association Artwalk / May 3 / learn morePRINCIPLE GALLERY
10. Spoleto Festival USA / May 24 – June 9 / learn moreSPOLETO FESTIVAL USA
11. 74th Annual US Women’s Open Golf Championship / May 30 – June 2 / learn moreCOUNTRY CLUB OF CHARLESTON
As originally posted on Explore Charleston!